Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Better Late Than Never...The Christmas Tour

I'm really behind in showing you my holiday decor this year, but as the saying goes....

Better Late Than Never!

I really didn't do any big decorating this year and it feels good to keep things simple.  With the kitchen renovations taking up quite a bit of our time, I needed to wait longer than I wanted to, to put my decorations out.

I hope you take the time to look around the house as we continue to getting ready to celebrate
Christmas later this week.

The table got a small Christmas runner that I purchased at the thrift store for a dollar, along with a
metal basket that I had on hand here filled with a garland and topped with ornaments and pine cones.




I also added these cute wooden tags that I purchased on clearance last year at Target.


 I kept the living room very simple with just some pine cones in a basket on the coffee table and some lighted branches in my owl vase in the corner and some ornaments on the shelves of the bookcase.  I let the tree take center stage in the living room.



 Our tree is in the corner of the living room by the front door.


I went with a blue, green and silver theme.  All these ornaments are new and were purchased on
Boxing Day last year at Home Sense.



In the family room I just decorated the hearth and hung the stockings.


I will be taking the rest of the year off from the blog to enjoy time with family and friends.

I'd like to wish you all a safe and Happy Holiday season and a very Merry Christmas!

Cheryl

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!