Friday, September 25, 2015

The Fall Mantel

I've been bringing out the Fall decor slowly and just in little bits.  There's really no FULL-ON seasonal decorating done here, except for at Christmas time.




When the kids were small, there was lots of pumpkin carving and ghosts and fake spider webs.




Now things are more subtle.



No more pumpkin carving...just glass and fabric pumpkins for me.


I like the quiet subtlety of it...but I sure do miss roasting those pumpkin seeds!!



Linking up @:

Cozy Little House
Our Home Away From Home
A Stroll Thru Life

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I love your fireplace and the stone underneath. Very original.Sometimes we get tired of too much and we want to cut back and minimize. I am also at that stage, unfortunately for me, because I started blogging recently I cannot bear to throw anything away because I keep on thinking I might use it on a project... Take care and enjoy your lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! There was a time when all my seasonal decorating was over the top, now not so much. Thanks for stopping over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!