Saturday, March 14, 2015

Springtime on the Porch

Some warmer weather has finally decided to appear here in our area.

I took advantage of some warmer temps and some sunshine to put away some winter season decor, and add some springtime touches to the front porch.

I had an evergreen arrangement on the porch throughout the holiday and winter season.
  I thought I had taken a picture of it, but I can't seem to find one.
I KNOW, I'M A BAD BLOGGER!!

Picture a large pot with evergreen branches, some white holiday twig lights and some red sticks and
large silver ornaments...

Today I pulled out the red sticks and silver ornaments and replaced them with some green glittery
sticks and a large rabbit statue from the garden.  I also added some pink and yellow flowers that I had here on hand and some bright fuchsia ribbon around the rabbit's neck and around the pot.

Instant spring on the porch in just a matter of minutes and at no cost!!






Not quite all of the snow is melted,
 but I thought it added some hope that spring is just around the  corner.


McG and I are off to find some warmer weather and
 will be travelling down south for the next two weeks. 
 I am so looking forward to soaking up some sun! 
Here's hoping you've got some springtime weather where you are!

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. How adorable. My rabbits are all still buried...LOL!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!