Thursday, July 10, 2014

Target Finds...Shopping for the New House!

OK - I took a break from packing yesterday and ran a few errands 
like getting the oil changed in the van
 and I took the opportunity to stop and do some shopping for the new house.

First I must say that Target here has been great for finding cool home decor on clearance.
  When they first opened here I was disappointed that they weren't more like their U.S. counterparts
 - but now the Target store I frequent most in Michigan is just like the one here. 
 It's great not to have to cross the border to shop there!

I popped in to kill some time before the Home Sense store opened.
I found two of these gold dipped lamps!


...for just...$14.99!!


I also found these...


... two runners to match my dining room carpet.
You can see my carpet in the background.


They were marked down to $19.99

The new house is already painted in tones of brown, olive green and red
and for now I will be keeping these colours
 - so these will be good for almost any room in the house.

Both these items were from the Threshold collection  - which is quickly becoming one of my favourites!

Have you found anything on clearance at Target lately?


2 comments:

  1. Oh I agree, I love their clearance aisle, and yes, I just found two more treasures. Love, love, love those lamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Marty! I can't wait to see what you found!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!