Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Colours of the Rainbow

I was recently tagged by Chelsey of My Beauty Full Adventure in a Colours of the Rainbow challenge.  She featured her favourite beauty products in each colour category - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet and then she added pink.

I have chosen to feature my favourite things around our home in each of the colour categories!  Hope you enjoy them!


The red urn on our hallway table...



An orange owl dish on our bathroom counter...
 


The yellow bucket we store our kitchen utensils in...
 


My collection of green glassware...
 

The blue in our bedding...
 

A great indigo purse I recently purchased at a yard sale for $2...
 

The violet/purple of my daughter's bedroom walls...
 

and lastly, the pink roses my father-in-law brought me last week from his garden!
 

This was a fun challenge - I'd love to see what fun things you can find in your home for each colour category!


Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!