Monday, February 04, 2013

A Little Pillow Talk...


Do you like stenciled pillows?  I can do without all the ruffles, but I do enjoy the look of the stencil...You know what I mean...something on a creamy background that would look great in any room!

I made a quick trip to the Dollarama yesterday to pick up some cat treats and a few other items.  While walking down one of the aisles I spotted these...


Very cool pillow covers for just...wait for it....



I purchased these 2 - there was another one with more of an old postcard look to it...but they only had one and the zipper was broken...

Not sure where I will put them - but I LOVE THEM!!!

Here's another picture of them...


I'm going to find a pillow form in my stash and get them out....might make a cute addition to the loveseat in the living room...

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Are you serious!!! The Dollar store!!! Oh gosh... I'm making my way there now...LOL! What a great find!

    xoxo
    Nike O.
    www.eighthundredsqft.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...please feel free to leave a comment or ask questions...and if you like this post - PLEASE SHARE!!!